Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to my readers!



This time of year is really really hard to stick to a Clean diet. Do your best over the next few days, and we'll get back on the horse come Monday morning. Next week, we'll talk about making a 21 day commitment to changing just one thing in your diet, we'll talk about a new variety of apples I've tried for the first time, and I'll post a chicken, bean, and eggplant recipe I'm going to inflict on my family serve to my family tomorrow.

In the meantime...enjoy your families, grin and bear your relatives, and remind yourself that it is better to give than receive when you open the awful gift your crazy Aunt Susan gives you. Because she really does mean well.



Merry Christmas, all. I'll be back on Monday. Have a wonderful time with your friends and family.